Work with Us
Do you love fashion and dream about working with a high end designer brand? At taylor, we love to foster individual creativity and experimentation and we are always on the lookout for talented individuals. Our roles vary throughout Sales, Managerial, Design, Production, Marketing and Online with stores in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch and an Auckland Head Office base. To be considered for any future roles that may appear please email through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or explore our open positions by clicking on the job titles on the right of this page.
2 open positions
- CASUAL RETAIL STYLISTS
Do you love fashion and dream about working with high end fashion?
We are always on the look out for special people to emulate our sales success in our Casual Sales Assistant roles throughout Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
You have to be 100% people focused, highly supportive and maintain a positive culture in our boutiques working with our store Managers as a team.
You’ll be an experienced high end fashion Sales Assistant with an eye for fashion and styling, enjoying immensely making women look fabulous. Applicant must be flexible and be able to work at least 1 day a week and be flexible on the days needed.
What is in it for you?
- opportunities for training, development and career growth
- bonus/incentive scheme, along with other staff rewards
- a fantastic wardrobe
- daily contact with the designer and the ability to influence the range
- working in a luxury fit out, with beautiful high end products
Sounds like you? CLICK HERE to e-mail Kerri our Brand Development Manager at email@example.com & apply by sending your covering letter and CV through in strictest confidence.
- PART TIME STYLIST - DUNEDIN
Do you dream about working with high-end fashion brands?
We are currently seeking a special stylist to join us within our Dunedin Boutique.
You’ll be an experienced Part-time Retail Assistant with an eye for fashion and styling. You are 100% people focused and enjoy making people look and feel comfortable and fantastic.
The Shelter by taylor is New Zealand’s leading creative concept store. Housing international brands such as Issey Miyake and Rick Owens DRKSHDW, alongside New Zealand designers taylor and Masami. The Shelter is a contemporary space that offers a relaxed and artistic experience for the discerning shopper.
- Facilitating exceptional brand experiences through personalised service.
- Ensuring all customer queries across all communication channels are responded to promptly and escalating any queries in a timely manner.
- Prompt completion of all administrative duties.
- Contributing and supporting a positive work environment and supportive culture.
- Inventory and operational performance that exceeds company standards.
- Notable customer satisfaction, promoting a high level of brand reputation.
- Working closely with the Store Manager.
What The Shelter offers you:
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Fabulous wardrobe allowance and discount.
- Access high-end international brands and well-known New Zealand designers.
- Bonus/incentive scheme
- Freedom to merchandise and use your creativity
- An exciting fast-paced environment
One year of experience in a similar role is preferred but not required. The role is Dunedin-based, part-time. This role will require availability over the Christmas and New Years period.
Sound like you? Email our Store Manager Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your cover letter and CV