WORK WITH US
Do you love fashion and dream about working with a high end designer brand? At taylor, we love to foster individual creativity and experimentation and we are always on the lookout for talented individuals. Our roles vary throughout Sales, Managerial, Design, Production, Marketing and Online with stores in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch and an Auckland Head Office base. To be considered for any future roles that may appear please email through your CV to Kerri at firstname.lastname@example.org or explore our open positions by clicking on the job titles on the right of this page.
2 open positions
- E-Commerce Manager
Please Quote Reference Number 79277
• Exciting opportunity to work in the New Zealand fashion industry
• Work in a varied fast paced E-Commerce role, with end-to-end control of the whole digital journey
• Be a part of a growing and dynamic team
taylor is a leading New Zealand fashion brand established in 1999 by designer Vicki Taylor. With 5 retail stores, 2 online channels and an established wholesale distribution, taylor continues to grow both locally and internationally. Our designs are manufactured in New Zealand with incredible skill, attention to detail and dedication.
We're currently looking for an E-Commerce Manager to join our creative team, managing the Taylor content, social media, digital marketing and complete e-commerce journey. Be part of the excitement of the New Zealand fashion industry and the fast paced, growing digital landscape.
In the role you will be responsible for the creation and execution of our entire online and e-commerce experience working end-to-end across the whole digital marketing strategy. You’ll be maintaining and building our online channels and social media presence in our current market and expanding into international markets. This role works across our family of brands; primarily taylor, as well as New Zealand’s leading concept store THE SHELTER and our International brand SYMETRIA.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong grasp of e-commerce and building a social media presence.
Essential skills and attributes include:
- Experience in a similar marketing e-commerce role
- A degree in Graphics, Visual Communications, Fashion design or similar
- Excellent Proficiency with Adobe, with specific skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Outstanding creativity to created branded new content and visuals for online and print usage.
- Ability to work autonomously, act decisively, and work to tight deadlines
- Quick thinking and the ability to work with pace
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment and a willingness to learn
- A competitive salary
- A very generous and achievable bonus system
- A fantastic wardrobe
- Opportunities for training, development and career growth
- A varied and challenging role to excite you every day
- Working with the creative director and taking control of this growing area
- Working alongside some of the leading professionals in the industry both locally and internationally
- Being part of an established and growing company with a passionate and dynamic team
Please Quote Reference Number 79277
- CASUAL RETAIL STYLISTS
Do you love fashion and dream about working with high end fashion?
We are always on the look out for special people to emulate our sales success in our Casual Sales Assistant roles throughout Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. While we don't have any roles currently available, please feel free to email through expressions of interest as we do have roles pop up from time to time.
You have to be 100% people focused, highly supportive and maintain a positive culture in our boutiques working with our store Managers as a team.
You’ll be an experienced high end fashion Sales Assistant with an eye for fashion and styling, enjoying immensely making women look fabulous. Applicant must be flexible and be able to work at least 1 day a week and be flexible on the days needed.
What is in it for you?
- opportunities for training, development and career growth
- bonus/incentive scheme, along with other staff rewards
- a fantastic wardrobe
- daily contact with the designer and the ability to influence the range
- working in a luxury fit out, with beautiful high end products
Sounds like you? CLICK HERE to e-mail Kerri our Brand Development Manager at email@example.com & apply by sending your covering letter and CV through in strictest confidence.